So the CUE on your Cadillac is either extremely scratched up or it is spider webbed from de-lamination cause by extreme heat. Either way you’re probably looking to replace it with a new one so you can get your functionality back to normal.
The steps to replace the Cadillac CUE screen can be found on the following videos:
- How to fix a Cadillac Cue Screen. Step by Step – Video
- 2016 Cadillac SRX Cue digitizer touch screen screen replacement – Video
- How to swap CUE screen after module is removed from vehicle – Video
- Cadillac CUE Radio – Easy Removal for Touch Screen Repair – Video
- How to Remove Radio / Navigation / Touch Screen from Cadillac XTS – Video
Here are a few Cadillac CUE replacement screens that can be used to bought for a reasonable price:
- Touch Screen for Cadillac CUE for an ATS, CTS, SRX, XTS – $80.00
- OEM Cadillac CUE TouchSense Replacement Touch Screen – $139.95
- New Touch Screen Display for 2013-2017 Cadillac ATS, CTS, SRX, XTS – $75.99
- Touch Screen Display for 2013-2017 Cadillac – $58.88
- Touch Screen Display Navigation LCD Panel for 2013-2016 Cadillac – $169.00
Note that you need to make sure that the screen you buy is for your correct model and year of Cadillac.
One Reply to “How to Replace the Cadillac CUE Touchscreen”
I have a 2014 Cadillac XTS which I love, however, the CUE screen in too frustrating to work! and now it doesn’t – work, that is! I am a Senior Citizen female (alone) and would have to have someone else replace the system. About how much would that cost me at a dealer? Should I buy a CUE replacement screen myself and then pay someone to install it? This is my 4th Cadillac and I cannot believe the shoddy system in such a beautiful and EXPENSIVE car!
Thank you for your time
(Ms.) Sandy Hocking