Recently my Cadillac CUE froze when I was at a redlight switching stations on the Pandora App. It completely froze as in it couldn’t do any thing; turn off, change stations or temperature. So While I was at the light I quickly came across these simple instructions to do once I got home.
So, here’s how to perform a hard reset / restart on your Cadillac CUE system:
- Turn the vehicle on
- Open the CUE faceplate, thereby exposing the storage area behind it
- With the faceplate up, turn off the vehicle
- Open the driver’s side door
- Wait 30-60 seconds with the driver’s side door open
- Close the door and start the vehicle
- Lower the faceplate
While you’re working with your CUE Infotainment System why not pick up some touch screen anti-glare, anti-scratch screen protectors!