Here are the steps on how to unmute the radio in a Cadillac:
- Press the Mute button on the radio. It is usually located on the front of the radio or on the steering wheel controls.
- The radio should now be unmuted. If it is not, try the following:
- Check the volume level. The volume may be turned down too low.
- Make sure that the radio is not in a silent mode. Some radios have a silent mode that can be turned on accidentally.
- If you are still having trouble, you can try restarting the radio. To do this, press and hold the power button on the radio for a few seconds.
Here are some additional tips for unmuting the radio in a Cadillac:
- If you have a touchscreen radio, you can also unmute the radio by tapping on the speaker icon.
- If you have a voice-activated radio, you can also unmute the radio by saying “unmute”.
If you are still having trouble unmuting the radio, you can consult your Cadillac owner’s manual for more specific instructions.