One great thing about owning a Cadillac is that they back their new vehicles with its no deductible, Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty. So in other words the entire vehicle is warranted for repairs, including parts and labor, to correct any defects with materials or workmanship for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first (except routine maintenance).
Note that the warranties may vary and you should consider contacting your Cadillac dealership to get the correct information. In the mean time check out these useful warranty related links:
- Cadillac Warranty & Repairs (Parts Warranty, Premium Care, etc.) – Get Details
- Cadillac Ownership Benefits (Roadside Assistance, Apps, etc.) – Get Details
- Cadillac Maintenance & Services (Tires, Care Plans, etc.) – Get Details
- Cadillac Owners Center (Manuals, How to Videos, etc.) – Get Details
- Cadillac Ownership Protection (Gap Coverage, Lease Info, etc.) – Get Details
While searching on the links above you’ll also find everyday values on popular service items and schedule an appointment with a Certified Service technician.