Did you know there was a “secret traction mode” on the Cadillac CTS-V? The video clip above shows how to active the traction mode which according to the video provided it was developed by the Cadillac Racing Team to increase the life of tires on the race track.
If you’re looking to get some new tires for your Cadillac to test out the traction mode then check out these:
- Goodyear Eagle RS-A2 Radial – P245/45R19
- Desert Hawk UHP All-Season Radial Tire – 285/45R22
- Lexani LX-Thirty All-Season Radial Tire – 285/45R22
- Toyo Proxes ST III All-Season Radial Tire – 255/60R17
- Pirelli SCORPION VERDE Season Plus Touring Radial Tire – 235/65R18