The tutorial video above provides an impromptu how to on replacing the spark plugs for a 2006 Cadillac CTS. From the video description they provide a list of tools you’ll need to get the job done. I’ve provided that list of tools below for your convenience:
- 10mm socket wrench
- 13mm socket wrench
- 18mm socket wrench for one big bolt
- Spark plug wrench with extension (its pretty deep down) Something like MaxPower/Spark plug wrench fits 3/4 in. hex short plugs and 13/16 in. hex standard plugs. If your spark plug wrench is not magnetized you’ll need a separate magnet.
- Flat head screwdriver
If you need replacement spark plugs then consider these:
- ACDelco 41-988 Professional Iridium Spark Plug (Pack of 1) – $6.37
- ACDelco 17 Professional RAPIDFIRE Spark Plug (Pack of 1) – $4.96
- Bosch 9617 Double Iridium Spark Plug – 4X Longer Service Life (Pack of 1) – $7.21
Be sure to always check to see it if they are the correct spark plugs for your make, model and year.